next tech :: INTERACTIVE SURFACES
This interactive installation in Chicago's State Street store - the original Marshall Fields - shows customers how the new Macy's brand literally responds to the customer's every move.
- When a shadow is cast onto the Macy's star, it turns into thousands of swirling smaller stars.
- It was used to "lighten" the branding transition installation at the original Marshall Fields - Chicago's State Street store.
- A unique example of Sinard's versatility in adapting cutting-edge technology to convey a marketing message
This interactive installation, shown at the National Retail Federation Expo, is one of many works by Zack Booth-Simpson, founder of Mine-Control, whom we represent to the commercial market.
- The images are generated by the computer in real-time
- reacting to the shadows in real-time
- Sinard represents artists who turn cutting-edge technology into art
- We can help you turn their work into attention-getting exhibits, promotions, or point-of-sale pieces